Come enjoy a variety of fun winter outdoor activities at the spectacular Crimson Ridge Golf Club. Please review our trail policies before using them.
Crimson Ridge Snowshoeing & Fat Biking Trail Policies:
- Use at your own risk
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times while on Crimson Ridge property
- Skiing is not permitted anywhere on the Crimson Ridge property
- Walking or hiking on our winter trails is not permitted as footprints cause damage to our trails
- Only snowshoeing and fat bike riding with the correct tire pressure are permitted on our maintained trails
- Snowshoers must remain on the packed trails. Do not make your own trails off of the main trails.
Our policies are in place to help keep the trails in great condition and more enjoyable for everyone's use. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Come enjoy our 1.1 km scenic skating loop on the golf course. Open to the public 7 days a week free of charge. Bring your own lights if you plan to skate at night (Sunday to Thursday). Please review our skating policies below before using the skating loop.
Tiki Torch Night Skating - Friday & Saturday from 5 to 10 pm
The Crimson Ridge skating loop will be lit up Friday and Saturday evenings from 5 pm to 10 pm. The cost for adults to use the loop is $7 per person (tax included). Children under 18 are free with paying adult. Adult admission includes a complimentary hot chocolate or coffee. Children with paying adults will receive a complimentary hot chocolate as well.
Please, check-in inside the Clubhouse before heading out to skate. The Crimson Ridge bonfire will be burning until 10 pm. Embers on The Ridge offers a casual fare bar menu or a formal dining experience after 4:30 pm.
Adults (age 18 and over) who attend our tiki torch night skate will receive a voucher for $10 off their next visit to Embers on The Ridge (valid after 4:30 pm for dinner menu items only, Sunday to Thursday). Minimum food purchase of $30 per person to qualify for the $10 discount. Maximum of 1 discount per person per day. Your voucher cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
Reservations are encouraged. Please call (70) 254-4653 to book.
Crimson Ridge Skating Policies
- Please be aware of the natural terrain ice surface. Some imperfections may exist from time to time.
- Use at your own risk - Crimson Ridge is not responsible for injuries
- Helmets are encouraged for everyone
- Helmets are mandatory for children under 16 years of age
- Children under the age of 16 must be supervised at all times by an adult
- Stollers are permitted
- Animals are not permitted on the ice surface or around the fire pit area
- Trail status is weather dependent. We will make every effort to maintain the loop daily but due to unforeseen weather such as blowing snow or mild conditions, we can't guarantee the loop will be open.
Come enjoy over 15 km of thrilling, scenic and technical fat biking trails around Crimson Ridge Golf Course. Open to the public 7 days a week, day or night. Please remain on the marked groomed trails at all times. Thank you for your cooperation!
We will be introducing a weekly guided group ride. Stay tuned for more information...coming soon!